Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy 3 Months!

Well, I'm a little late with the babies' 3 month photos but I have to wait for a weekend (when we're not busy) to take their picture so that Oresti can help me {keep Luli from destroying anything in her way}. So, this past weekend we finally did it, and I even got Oresti to take some photos of me and the girls! I realized the other day that there are hardly any photos of me with the babies. Sorry I don't have any measurements of the girls since we have not been to the doctor. But by the way my arms are aching, I'm guessing they're heavier.

They Both:
smile a lot, coo, blow bubbles, flap their arms, smile at eachother, hold hands, laugh at their big sister Luli, nurse for 5-10 minutes, wear cloth diapers most of the time, can't wear newborn size clothing anymore, have slight dimples in one of their cheeks, love being outside, love to be carried in a sling/wrap, sleep in the same crib





two of the happiest 3 month olds!{with no necks}






Sweet Mira:
has the cutest shy smile, is so content and just waits patiently for Mama to get to her, loves to cuddle and "talk" with Mama, doesn't sleep while at church, has white white skin and olive green eyes, hates to lay on her tummy, has firm chubby cheeks which are irresistable, doesn't have much hair but possible it is reddish brown





Lovely Sofia:
loves to smile and have a good time, loves to cuddle, loves to lay on her tummy, sticks her tongue out when she smiles, has chubbier legs than Mira, has soft squishy cheeks which are irresistable, can be calmed down by Luli saying "don't cry Sofia!", likes to have whatever she wants RIGHT AWAY (don't we all?), sleeps through church each Sunday on Babi's shoulder, has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes






linking arms





"My Hands are full but so is my heart!"








































Please excuse my horrible hair style, I just don't have time to fix it nice these days (plus it's falling out like crazy thanks to those annoying post pregnancy hormones)




And one last photo of my sweet 3 month olds!








what??!! No more TV?? Please say you're kidding Mama!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

these are precious Katie! And you are a beautiful mama, hair style or no;)! Wish you could take some pics for us, maybe this summer when you come. Kisses for all of you from "Auntie" Sarah.

Katie and Oresti said...

Thanks Sarah, of course I can take pics of your family (whether you want me to or not I would anyway:)
I can't wait to see everyone this summer!
love,
Katie

Aunt Melanie said...

Oh Katie! These photos are beautiful! Mira totally looks like her Mawgy as a baby (have you compared her to your mom's baby pics?) Sofia's whole face lights up when she smiles, and Luli is becoming such a "big girl" now. You look happy and content Katie - not even dark circles under your eyes:) Love you all and can't wait to see you this summer!

XOXO Aunt Melanie

Maryann said...

That last shot is........delectable
Such cute babies!! You should have 10 more!!

kirstin said...

*beautiful* pictures! you look amazing in the one of just you and the twins! everyone's growing up so fast. i can hardly believe we're almost 30, that luli is over 2, and the twins are 3 months! :) love ya!
~Kirstin

Katie E. said...

What wonderful photos! I'm already looking forward to G&E having a baby, and having some photos made by "Aunt Katie"! Although, I think that may be awhile!

I just love seeing Luli taking on her sisterly duties! These three little girls are going to be best of friends someday. What a blessing!
Katie