Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Red Hat

Luli is crazy for this one little red hat that I made her. It was really just a practice hat, I was working on a pattern to see if it would work. I didn't like it so much and I just tossed it aside but Luli loves this hat! The other day we had the windows open and Luli was enjoying standing by the window and feeling the wind in her hair. Then she said, "it too windy, I need hat!" and ran to fetch it. And me, being the crazy-photographing Mama, couldn't miss the opportunity to catch my brown-eyed beauty on film. . . wait. . . not film, it's digital. Oh and I'm having so much fun with a new 50mm lens I recently got, oh my! It has an f stop of 1.8! I'm in love!





















my favorite photo of the month


you can also see this one in sepia on my photography blog

1 comment:

Sarah said...

beautiful! The 50mm is on my wish list, I'm practically drooling with anticipation to get it. And a hat with holes in it is perfect for Texas climate;).