I also enjoy looking over at my line of elephants hanging by the window. They have such fun colors! I think my friend Allison got them for me a long time ago.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Changing Time
I love changing diapers! Haha, no really! Mainly because I love keeping my babies dry, but also because I love the changing table Oresti built and I LOVE the fun turquoise color! I like how the table is in front of the window and it keeps the babies in lovely light while I change them. It's also fun because the babies tend to smile SO much at me while I'm changing them, like how Sofia here is smiling.


I also enjoy looking over at my line of elephants hanging by the window. They have such fun colors! I think my friend Allison got them for me a long time ago.
I also enjoy looking over at my line of elephants hanging by the window. They have such fun colors! I think my friend Allison got them for me a long time ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All your girls are oh so sweet. I can't believe how fast they change!
I have never seen this baby NOT smiling:):) Such precious girls to entertain you all day long! Sofia's eyes are even smiling! Wish I could be there to hug you all:)
Post a Comment