Friday, March 19, 2010

This and That

I always look forward to the weekend.
Having Oresti around makes everything better and MORE FUN!
We don't have any big plans for this weekend, just hanging out, probably working on projects.
Last weekend we planted half of our garden with tomatos, eggplants and peppers.
Oresti has plans to finish adding on to our current garden, putting soil down and then we'll be planting more peppers, cucumbers, herbs, beans and later some okra. I love having a garden! I hope this season goes well. Last fall was our first try and it went okay except a freeze killed our tomato plants. It's pretty warm here now so we're hoping we won't have any more freezes.








Luli has plans to play in more dirt this weekend, try to get away with eating rocks, possibly coloring with chalk on her baby dolls. . . you know, stuff two-year-olds find fun.



Oh and the babies turn 4 months old TODAY! I need to get some photos of them today sometime.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: