Four wonderful months have passed by, soooo fast! During the last few weeks the babies have started sleeping through the night. They still eat about every 3 hours during the day, and they are still only breastfed. I'm so excited not to be supplementing at all! Sofia loves her thumb (and sometimes a finger). Mira is pretty much just a content baby, but does get offended when we put her down for a nap with Sofia. I think she would much rather stay up with us because she gets the cutest pout on her face. But as soon as she sees Sofia laying next to her she stops crying. Sofia can lift her head so well off the floor and she scoots around in the crib a lot. The babies like to hold hands and smile at each other. We have even heard them cooing to eachother in their own baby/twin language.
Here Mira, you taste this first
Snack Time!

3 comments:
I LOVE that last shot of their hands. One of my favorite things about having twins was when they would coo and smile at each other. I can't believe they are 4 months already!
Your babies are absolutely precious! I want to gobble them up...they are SO unspeakably adorable. *high-pitched squeal* I love reading your blog!
These are great Katie! I can't believe how different they look from each other. It's amazing how genes work. They are all three soooo precious and you guys are so lucky. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
Love ya!
Post a Comment