I love all the new photos Katie! I can't beleive how different Mira and Sofie look from each other. How fun that Mira has your redish hair. Of course I still think Sofie is looking a lot like her beautiful big sister, which by the way is getting cuter and cuter. What lovely daughters you guys have. I think Oresti might have to get a gun when they are teenagers. You look great too by the way. I can't wait to see you all this summer. Love ya!
Katie there is a song, "Beautiful Brown Eyes". Some of the words in the song are..."beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, beautiful, beautiful brown eyeeees, I'll never love blue eyes again". You should ask your mother to sing it for you.
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
2 comments:
I love all the new photos Katie! I can't beleive how different Mira and Sofie look from each other. How fun that Mira has your redish hair. Of course I still think Sofie is looking a lot like her beautiful big sister, which by the way is getting cuter and cuter. What lovely daughters you guys have. I think Oresti might have to get a gun when they are teenagers. You look great too by the way. I can't wait to see you all this summer.
Love ya!
Katie there is a song, "Beautiful Brown Eyes". Some of the words in the song are..."beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, beautiful, beautiful brown eyeeees, I'll never love blue eyes again". You should ask your mother to sing it for you.
Love,
Grandma Betty
Post a Comment