Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bubbles and Friends

The girls and I look forward to our visits from friends, especially Annalise and her Mama (a college friends of mine). Luli and Annalise always have a blast together, and this week it was so nice so we spent the morning outside, hanging from an old railing, blowing bubbles and just in general being silly. It was lovely! And no one bonked heads once! Yeah!































True Friends

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Katie, I am truly becoming such a fan of your photography!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if we were able to get together and chat about it(and everything else!) When are you guys coming out this summer? I don't believe I know....

Katie and Oresti said...

we're not exactly sure either when we're coming, but we're thinking some time in June, as long as that works with Oresti's job. I'll let you know when we know for sure, yes that would be fun to get together and get our girls together!
Katie