Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Luli hard at work

Luli has been busy busy lately in the garden. She loves to check on the beans, peppers, eggplant and all the other plants Mama and Babi have planted. She usually calls everything a pepper, I guess that's the easiest for her to say.

On a side note, we got a new camera! Its a digital SLR Canon that I've been wanting for oh-so-long and we finally made the decision to get it. This gives me time to practice before these babies arrive, because I know that I will be shooting pictures non-stop of them! The downside to digital though is that I rarely print pictures so I still have yet to print all of Luli's baby pictures.




"Weeding, weeding. You know, if you kept up better with it Mama, I wouldn't have SO much work to do!"





checking for any bugs





"I think these beans need more water Mama!"














My lovely bean plants. I'm so excited for green beans and also to try drying the beans for soup!

No comments: