Friday, October 23, 2009

A Messy Day

Well, I didn't think I'd get the opportunity to take any photos before Luli's birthday but as the rain stopped today, Luli and I raced outside for some fresh air. To Luli's delight, her flower pot full of dirt had turned to a lovely mud. She declared "I make dirt!" and proceeded to pass mud back and forth between the pot and a little cup. We also had to check out the garden of course. We're all excited about the little green tomatos that are popping up! I can practically taste those fresh tomatos we'll be bringing in soon (or however long it takes for them to turn red, since I really know nothing about gardening).
































I also had to take a self portrait of myself since I find my figure so comical. It really looks like I just have a huge beach ball stuffed up my shirt! Please excuse my sloppy appearance (no makeup, hair not done, & lounge clothes) but this is real life.

4 comments:

Maryann said...

That belly is something else!! Looking good!!

Sarah said...

LOVE the profile, reminds me so much of my own at the end:).

Anonymous said...

Yes, it does look like a basketball under there.

Aunt Melanie said...

You're adorable!! It does look like you should have a sling under there:)