Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Baby Update

Just had my appointment last Tuesday. I'm just about 32 weeks and everything was looking good. Babies were doing well. Baby A is head down as usual but this baby B cannot make up his/her mind and has flipped once again to the breech position. Thankfully though my doctor (whom I really like) has said that she is comfortable with delivering baby B breech and NOT doing a C-section. I'm all for that! I'd like to avoid a c-section if at all possible. But, there is a chance that I won't have her at the birth (it just depends on who's on call) and she said that not all doctors would be okay with delivering breech.

So prayer for us would be appreciated, one that Baby B would flip again and STAY head down and also that I would have my doctor at the birth. I think I would feel so much calmer having her there.

Anyway, sorry no pictures. I'm sure I'll have some after Friday since Friday is little Luli's 2nd birthday! We're just having my parents and Erik over for some cake, should be a fun little party!

No comments: