Tuesday, October 06, 2009

29 weeks (or 30 depending on who is counting)





According to my calculations I'm 30 weeks. However according to the doctors I'm 29. I guess it's better to go with their dates because I need to get to 36 weeks (their counting) in order to deliver at the hospital here in town. If I'm not to 36 weeks they will transfer me up to a hospital an hour away that has a NICU. I'd rather not have to go so far away, so I'm really hoping to make it these 7 more weeks.
Here's some fun numbers!

Belly is measuring 46 inches around (yikes!)

Weight gain is 30 pounds

I have 20 fingers and 20 toes wiggling inside me at all hours of the day and night.

I'm just so anxious to meet these little ones, it's so hard to wait!!






And . . . just for fun, here's a photo of my handsome husband! We've been married almost 3 years now (this wednesday marks the day).




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Katie! You are so cute. All belly. I love it.

Maryann said...

Your family is so attractive! And 2 more on the way! Love that belly, wish I could give it a wee squeeze and see little knees and elbows rolling around in there! Hope all is well, Keep them cooking!

Sarah said...

I love that shirt! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm glad you can too:). You look beautiful cousin, and you've officially given me the baby bug...BAD! Can't wait till my visit!

Aunt Melanie said...

Absolutely adorable! All of you!! Luli looks like the perfect little farm girl with her overalls on:) We all wish sooo much that we could be there when those babies arrive!! Take care of yourself!