Last weekend we got to go into the Texas Longhorn stadium to watch the band rehearse before the game. My brother Erik (Luli's Dajo) plays trombone. Luli (as did we) had so much fun watching them play and march! Any time the music started Luli's eyes got even bigger (if you can imagine that!) and she would say "Dajo!" as if he was the only one playing.
I love these! It makes me miss you all so much and even more excited for my visit! I'm booking my tickets tonight for the first weekend in December, how does that sound?
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
3 comments:
Good job, Dajo Erik!! I like the coat!!
I love these! It makes me miss you all so much and even more excited for my visit! I'm booking my tickets tonight for the first weekend in December, how does that sound?
That is so darn cute. I can just picture Luli saying that and getting all excited.
Post a Comment