It's hard to believe we've been married for three years already! So much has happened in such a short time. We had our first child, moved from Greece to the U.S.A., bought our first house, and now we're about to welcome twins into the family! It seems like each year has gotten MORE exciting than the last. I wonder what's in store for us next year?
Friday, October 09, 2009
Three Years
It's hard to believe we've been married for three years already! So much has happened in such a short time. We had our first child, moved from Greece to the U.S.A., bought our first house, and now we're about to welcome twins into the family! It seems like each year has gotten MORE exciting than the last. I wonder what's in store for us next year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Aniversary! Lot's of excitement indeed. I guess that's how it goes.
Post a Comment