
What's wrong Mira?

Sofia, what did you do?

While Mira was not looking, a certain sneaky sister swiped a special toy. Much to her dismay, she could not move as easily as Sofia can, so when the favorite toy was swiped, all she could do was melt down.


Doesn't Sofia look so innocent!

"NO I don't want THIS toy!"

"Oh alright"

It has started already. I watched as Sofia scooted toward Mira with the prize in sight. She got her little fingers around the toy Mira was holding and pulled. Mira, though bigger, is not as strong as Sofia and could not fight back. Sofia then scooted away from Mira to enjoy the favorite toy. It was all so interesting I couldn't help but capture it on my camera.

2 comments:
These are too funny. I'm sad to hear you were all sick, but glad you are better. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Oh,Mommy,just wait until you have to be the judge as to whose fault it was. "I didn't do it." "Maybe it was Luli." "No, it wasn't me." "Well then, maybe it was Daddy!" Sweet, sweet memories will be made during the next 20+ years to come with these beautiful gifts from above!
Post a Comment