The girls enjoying some oatmeal in the morning


Luli in woolen panties, YES she's a panties girl now! Well, the stomach bug set her back a bit, but for the most part she's still a panties girl. I love the woolen panties, they catch a slight miss and lets her know she needs to "go".



Luli having a quiet moment with "baby paddy" (my teddy bear from my childhood)

The babies got sick the day after their 6 month birthday. You can see in this picture that Sofia doesn't look quite right. I wanted to celebrate surviving half a year with twins, so I baked a cake. I love doing fun layers in different colors and the frost had tons of butter and cream cheese, yum! There's no dieting around here, afterall, I have two babies to feed!



Luli thought it was her birthday too, so we let her wear the birthday hat. She was so excited! Poor girl was still feeling bad, but perked up at the thought of cake.

Thankfully we are all on the mend, I just need to fatten little Sofia up. Redeemer friends, we won't be at church this Sunday because we want to keep Sofia quiet, but hopefully we'll be seeing you all the following Sunday. We miss everyone there!

2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about the bug! That sounds miserable. It's so hard when they're sick, they don't understand what's going on, and there's not too much you can do. So glad everyone's on the mend!
P.S. I remember baby paddy! Didn't he used to sit on your bed? (Next to Molly or Hobbes if they were willing to share!)
I am so sorry you all went through that!! Hope all is back to normal soon!!
Post a Comment