For the past month we've been enjoying a bountiful supply of fresh veggies! The tomatos {especially the cherry ones} are coming in so fast we can't seem to eat them equally as fast. Our green beans are doing great and we're finally able to harvest our okra! This has been such a fun journey and I'm looking forward to planning our fall garden. Here's a peek at our work {never mind the weeds, I've had sick babies and have been in the house for the past couple of weeks}


okra! We're huge fans of okra {cooked in a stew}

bean poles

Here's a few more photos of the other evening when we were all outside. Sofia was having a fun time dancing with Babi.

a missed opportunity
1 comment:
the garden looks awesome! So envious that you get two gardening seasons, I'll just have to live vicariously and be thankful for no fire ants right;).
Post a Comment