Hi again, just wanted to give you all an update on Sofia. Today {Wednesday} she has so far been without a fever! Praise God! Yesterday her fever reached 103.5 in the afternoon. So, it's only 11:30am so we'll see how the rest of the day goes. She has been really tired {to be expected} but is eating well. She's actually playing a little right now with some toys, so that's encouraging. Mira, so far, seems to be fine. Sofia has another doctor's appointment Thursday afternoon. This has been miserable seeing my baby sick so much. But I thank God that it wasn't anything more serious like Meningitis or a bacterial infection. The main thing the doctor is concerned about right now is how high the temp is and the possibility of blood vessel damage in the brain. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!
thank you!
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We hope that precious little Sophia is feeling much better now. When I read about the concern about the possible damage to the blood vessel to the brain, I became so very concerned. I pray that all will be resolved. I pray God's hand on Sophia and her precious sisters for healing and good health. They are so special to my heart.
Katie Easley
Post a Comment