Friday, February 26, 2010
Snow Day!
Well, it would've been a REAL snow day IF Luli went to school but of course she doesn't. But we really had SNOW! I could hardly believe it when I looked out the window. I yelled for Luli to come see the snow and she wouldn't come. I tried to sound as excited as I could but I guess she had no idea what snow was and why it would be fun to see it. But after she looked out the window we quickly got dressed in our not-so-appropriate clothing for snowy weather and headed out. At least I found her hat. I think she was surprised that the snow was so cold, she kept asking me to pick it up instead. After a few minutes we were both shivering but she did not want to go inside. I finally pursuaded her with lunch (she's just like her Mama!). And we watched the fat snowflakes fall from the warm house.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment