Monday, February 08, 2010

I Need More Sleep

I thought I was doing fine on the sleep that I was getting. . .


But then I said this my husband, Oresti. . .

(we were out on a date and waiting, waiting, waiting for our table. To kill time, we were looking at the pictures Oresti took on my phone of our twin girls right after they were born {we didn't have our camera with us})


And speaking about the birth, I said: "oh I'm so glad we both got to be there!"

Oresti just gave me an odd look and laughed.

Yeah, I'm so glad I didn't miss the birth of our girls:)




I think I need more sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny Katie! No more lattes during naptime. Try a nap instead. : ) Love all the photos. You're keeping us all happy.

Sarah said...

ya, I'm glad you got to be there too Katie, how sad if you would have had to miss it:)! LOL! I'm with Amber, try a nap instead of a latte during nap time, at least a few days a week. I know those latte times are needed too, I only wish I could share them with you like I did when I was there:(. Maybe if we have one at the same time, we could smile and pretend we're having it together:). Wanna have one too Amber? Great pics Katie, always LOVE your edits:).