Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Photography

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I've created a blog to display my photography (and to possibly get jobs:)

I just had my FIRST photo shoot with a lovely girl who is 35 weeks prego. Well, I've had photo shoots before but they were mostly for friends and family. This was my first {paid} job with someone I didn't know. I had a blast!

Anyway, if you feel like it, click HERE to see my website. You'll see some familiar photos and some that you haven't seen, plus my latest work from the maternity photo shoot like this one.









And just to keep everyone happy, here's our little black-eyed gal, Sofi! She's also sporting a handmade silk hat (by me) and giving me lots of silly grins. She is so squishy soft, we can't resist kissing and pinching those cheeks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

great stuff Katie! Can't wait to hear how your business grows! Love you!
Sarah

Unknown said...

Hey Katie! I love the photography page. You are doing a lot of cool things with that new camera! Love you!

Erin