I finally made something from the lovely silk yarn that I bought months and months ago - two little beanies for my babies:) Mira was really liking the hat AND sitting up in the bumbo seat (is that the right name for it?)

I guess she had enough though!
3 comments:
Maybe she didn't like her ears exposed! Sooo cute! How you ever have time to knit, is beyond me:)
Katie,
I have enjoyed the wonderful journey you have taken me on by reading your blogs! I have had to spend lots of time under my electric blanket,since all the snow we have had seems to agrivate my rheumatoid arthritis. I just wanted to let you know that I have throughly enjoyed each blog, and now I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next installment! The 3 girls are absolutely precious ~ as is each moment you will be given to spend with them. The Metka Family is very blessed! Katie Easley
Thank you Katie! I'm sorry to hear that your arthritis is acting up. I pray that you find some relief from that soon! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog:) I so enjoy taking photos of my girls and sharing them.
Take care,
Katie Metka
Post a Comment