Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tiny Feet

These innocent looking feet were the ones constantly kicking me in the ribs for weeks and weeks. Now they're on the outside and I get to kiss them every day! Oh so much better!





3 comments:

Maryann said...

so so so so precious!! wish I could kiss them!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious photos. I am impressed with your ability to keep up with your blog right now. I am so glad you are. I promise I will call you soon. I have been without a cell phone for most of the week. I'll let Sarah visit and then call you afterwards sometime. Have a great time and use her till she's blue. She would want it that way.
Love ya!

Our Family said...

Just heard the news! So happy for you guys! What gorgeous little girls and they both look a lot like Luli to me!

Erika Castillo