The babies are not exactly behaving as I want them to for photo shoots. You see all these lovely photos of sleeping babies, I just can't figure out how to get them to stay asleep after I set them down to take their photo! This was the best I could get from Sofia (or Sofitsa as we like to call her). Well, it does show her lovely eyes and expressive eyebrows at least.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Miss Sofitsa
The babies are not exactly behaving as I want them to for photo shoots. You see all these lovely photos of sleeping babies, I just can't figure out how to get them to stay asleep after I set them down to take their photo! This was the best I could get from Sofia (or Sofitsa as we like to call her). Well, it does show her lovely eyes and expressive eyebrows at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh sooo sweet!!! Sarah will be all ready with her camera also, to do some good photo shoots. She can hardly wait:) Such a precious little family you have! Love you all!
Post a Comment