Monday, November 16, 2009

35 Weeks!






Last Friday marked the 35th week of this pregnancy! So only a few more days til it is perfectly safe to deliver these twins!

I am now measuring 49.5 inches around the belly:)

Weight gain is 37 pounds (gasp!)

I'm feeling {mostly} great

The crib and changing table are ready

We bought a box of 84 diapers which we sadly realized will only last us about 4 days, haha!

We'll be switching to cloth diapers soon after they are born but for those first weeks we'll do disposables.

We don't have clothes for these babies yet since it's so hard to shop when you don't know what you're having. I guess Oresti will be making a run to the store while I'm in the hospital:) I'm suspecting they will need preemie size for the first month or two. And they just don't make neutral preemie clothes!

Luli is very interested in all the baby things, wanting to know about changing diapers, where the babies will sleep, etc. I'm praying this will be an easy adjustment for her.

Anyway, enjoy laughing at my rather large belly! Strangers have now stopped asking "are you due any minute??" to asking "there's got to be more than one baby in there!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures katie. Are they still planning on moving out of state? Anyway, I can't believe how close you are. You really do have a huge belly. You're all belly. It's too cute. Do you have to hold it up when you walk? Ok, so where do you guys shop the most? Like for baby stuff?