Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A sneak peek

We got the crib all set up (we borrowed one from friends) and we've started to decorate a little bit. It's not finished but I thought I'd let you see some of what we've done. It's a little hard to really decorate the way I want to because they are in a corner of our bedroom, but we'll try to make it nice for them. I imagine they'll be rooming with us for awhile, until they are ready to move in with Luli. That could be more than a year!













3 comments:

Sarah said...

gorgeous crib!

Aunt Melanie said...

Is this a special one for twins? The wood is gorgeous! They'll probably sleep better being close to each other. They'll be each other's security blanket:) Oh I'm so jealous of Sarah, getting to snuggle them when they're brand new:) Love you!

Maryann said...

So lovely with the netting! The term "gossamer" comes to mind...