Wednesday, November 04, 2009

33 weeks


Last Friday I hit the 33 week mark. So I'm a little late in posting a picture but I thought you all may be curious as to how big I'm getting. Pretty big! It almost feels like now the belly is growing more down than out (which makes sitting kind of uncomfortable). I'll be 34 weeks in a few days and I'm so thankful to have made it this far. Baby B is back to being breech and I'm just waiting to feel that big wave in my belly that tells me he/she has flipped again to head down. That would be wonderful! Thank you all for your prayers!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful!!! I'm so excited for my visit for so many reasons:). Are they checking you at your visits now to see if you're dilating or effacing?

Aunt Melanie said...

Whatever you do, don't drop that ball!!

Maryann said...

You look amazing, but I have to ask, how is your back?!?!
Keep up the good work!