Sunday, February 20, 2011

Next Dress!

I know it's not Friday, but I PROMISE I did finish this dress last Thursday actually! This weekend has just been crazy and I did not get the chance to photograph this dress {much less post about it} until now {7am Sunday}. I have to hurry because there are lots of mouths to feed before we scurry off to church. My busy weekend included helping a friend photograph a wedding on Friday, and then Saturday we spent the whole day out getting a VAN!! Yes, we finally found something on craigslist that would work for us. I'll post photos soon.


Anyway, this dress was so much fun to make! I decided to add little lace accents here and there. This is a long dress, it goes down to the twins' ankles. I was inspired by Strasburg and Jane Austen this time around, I love dresses during that time period. Anyway, here it is!














No comments: