Well, new to us! We are the proud new owners of a 2000 dodge ram van! As you can see from the photos, she has character:) We're so excited to be in a van {and a big one!}. We are now able to spread out a bit and Luli does not have two little girls constantly pulling her hair anymore! It's just lovely having so much space.
here we are posing along the side of her, aren't we cute, heehee. I think I look like I'm from the 1920s.

here's a better look at the van {if you can see around me} and also of the dresses I made for the girls. These were the first of my "dressmaking challenge"
2 comments:
Katie, you astound me!!! Sewing dresses, photography and the 4th one on the way???? AMAZING!! And you look great too!! Hope you are well!!
Yes, this photo could be in Time Magazine - a blast from the past:) I love it!
Post a Comment