Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sofia's Morning Routine

The twins are on a similar daily routine which involves screaming to be picked up, changed and nursed. They rarely stray from this routine, except today when Sofia decided she would like to relax by doing some Tai Chi during her diaper change.











Now she's relaxing mind and spirit






Even her toes are getting in on the stretch







Big sister Luli looks on with pure wonderment

3 comments:

Maryann said...

That is sssoooo cute!! I love those little baby stretches! I hope they aren't wearing you too thin, I think about you all the time and hope you are doing ok and that you are able to find time to eat and shower(those things become precious treasures after babies!) Love all the Christmas pics. Looks like you all had a good time. We too learned our lesson about too much candy(oops!) Take care dear Katie! Prayers from CO!

Sarah said...

so funny! I love your interpretation of the events;). And sorry I haven't gotten back to your email yet, I'll try to get to that today. Just know I'm glad you're doing well with everything.
Love, Sarah

Aunt Melanie said...

Oh, Sofia's little profile reminds me so much of Luli:) Those tiny, birdie legs are just precious!!