Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas

Here are a few pictures of our first Christmas with THREE kids {I still can't believe we have 3}! We spent Christmas morning in a very cold house. Our furnace broke Christmas eve and we could've gone to spend the night at my parents but we really wanted to spend Christmas morning together as our little family and have Luli open presents, so we roughed it. It just happened to be a very cold week so after breakfast on Christmas morning we packed up and spent the rest of the weekend at my parents. But Luli did have fun opening presents with us, Oresti built her a play kitchen set! It is adorable and I still need to photograph it. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I take them. Luli loves it and is having so much fun making us snacks and bringing us chai.
My younger sister, Erin, and her husband Greg were in town this Christmas so we enjoyed spending time with them and my older sister Laura and of course Dajo Erik:) Luli loves to have tea parties with him! He is quite the sweet Uncle and willingly plays with her.



Me babywearing the girls right before the Christmas Eve service. They slept through the whole service all cuddled up against me, it was so fun! And surprisingly very comfortable!





Christmas morning candy, notice all the layers. We were freezing!
Luli was slightly overwelmed by all the chocolate (my mistake) and didn't feel so great the rest of the morning. Next year I may go with dried fruit instead:)





Auntie (Tezja) Erin with Sofia




Luli enjoying brunch on the table that Mawgy and Baga (Grandma and Grandpa in Luli language) got for her




Luli {gently} instructs Erik on where to sit, what to take, when to drink, what to eat, etc. . . No, she's not bossy or anything!





Dajo Erik with his new nieces






Mira doing what she does best! Sleep!

2 comments:

Aunt Melanie said...

Thanks for indulging me so quickly with photos:):) I love them and get so excited when there's something new to see!! Such sweetness at your house these days:) How can you stand it:) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet. I love all the pictures. It's so wierd for me to think of Texas as cold. It's been freezing here. Like below 0 at times. I am so ready for Spring.