I love color. The more the better so when I received this sleeper outfit for Luli, I knew it would always be my favorite. A sweet friend of mine in Greece gave it to us when Luli was born and now her sisters can where it! Here's Mira lounging in her bouncy seat.
love the colors Katie, and the baby wearing them! Missing you cousin, I can't wait for your visit this summer! Have you figured out when, exactly, you're coming?
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
3 comments:
So wonderful and bright!! Love your artisitic range of focus! Can you tell us what tuc tuc means?
Tuc Tuc I think is the brand? I'm not sure, the sleeper is from Spain though. Maybe the lion's name is Tuc Tuc:)
love the colors Katie, and the baby wearing them! Missing you cousin, I can't wait for your visit this summer! Have you figured out when, exactly, you're coming?
Post a Comment