Friday, January 22, 2010

Kitchen Time

Finally I got some {grainy} pictures of Luli's kitchen set. Oresti built this for her for Christmas and I just think it's so darling! Luli loves it and is always whipping us up something delicious. Here are a few other random pictures from the last couple of days too.














complete with tile countertops!













Luli watching some toons {yes we have a few tv channels now and yes I use the tv to keep her occupied while I'm nursing ALL day every day}








A Muddy Mess. Here's Luli at the end of the day, after sliding in mud puddles I think.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Great job Oresti! And I can't believe those babies are two months old...crazy how time flies! How is the sleeping going? We'll have to chat on the phone soon;).
Love, Sarah

Maryann said...

What a true craftsman he is! You are bound to have 3 very artistic/creative little girls there with the talents you both possess!!! You use that TV girlfriend! My Dr says TV will not fry their brains, and it is fine to watch a couple hours a day!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little kitchen for a cute little girl!!! Oresti...you are the greatest carpenter I've ever seen and built to last a lifetime. Your girls will be bragging on you to the other kids at school one of these days.
Love,
Grandma Betty