Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas Cards - Shutterfly!

Okay, I know I should probably already have picked out my Christmas cards and I should definitely already have a Christmas picture, but no, I have neither. . . yet. While I was trying to figure out what to do for the Christmas card. . . should I go with just a photograph of us, or should I use a company {like Shutterfly} and get a fancy photo card. . . I came across this ad for 50 free Christmas cards with Shutterfly! Perfect! And I found out that they have such cute designs! I've never used Shutterfly before {or any online photo company for that matter} but I'm so excited to see the results! Here are some of my favorite designs {but none are the actual one I will use, because where would the surprise be then?!}


I love the swirly designs here!


I really like the colors they used here, I love brown with almost anything!


This one is just so cute!


So elegant, I think I'd like a room this color with that design on one wall!



So, if you are like me and have NOT gotten around to getting that Christmas card {or photo} ready, hop on over to Shutterfly and check out their beautiful Christmas designs!

They also have Birth Announcements and Calendars {which also make a great gift!}

And if you are a blogger and are interested in getting 50 free Christmas cards, go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010 and check it out! Now I just need to get that somewhat decent photo of my three little girls {one who doesn't like my camera, the other two who don't sit still for 2 seconds, sigh.}

No comments: