Friday, December 31, 2010

Busy Busy

Just popping in to let you in on what I've been up to lately! Photographs! I photographed my very first wedding this month, and had a blast! Thank goodness it was for a good friend of mine, otherwise I would have been terribly nervous! But everything went well and you can see a good selection of photos from the day here on my photo blog

I also had the fun opportunity to photograph the sweetest newborn, just one week old! His Mama is a good friend of mine and you can see a sneak peek of his photoshoot on my blog also. I'll have the rest of his photos soon.

I'm loving all this photo work {really it's just fun}, so if anyone out there needs some portraits, just let me know! I'm working on a special deal event for one day in January so stay tuned. I'll have details soon.







No comments: