It was so neat! They had a two story rock in the middle of the store, and all these woodland creatures were posed on it, moose, bears, deer, wolves, goats, mountain lions, even a polar bear! Luli had a blast looking at all the animals, and then we saw an African safari area where they had an elephant, some zebras and various other safari animals.
After that we wandered upstairs and discovered they had a shooting range where you could take shots at their targets {various animals, bottles, and even a guy asleep in an old truck}. After letting Luli take a few shots, Oresti and I quickly took over. It was so fun, but we had to keep telling the girls to quiet down and we'd be done in just a minute! {Put another token in, Oresti!}



Luli's serious look

The twins looking at all the animals

Lunch afterwards in cute downtown San Marcos


I didn't include my favorite photo of Luli from the day, because I posted it on my photo blog here


Do you see Sofi's dimple? She has dimples in both cheeks! I want to eat her up!

No comments:
Post a Comment