All the girls look forward to a bath. Luli practically jumps in with all her clothes on, and the twins start squealing with glee when they are taken to the bathroom and see Luli in the tub already. Then they scream and cry when they are taken out. Right now we have the twins take turns bathing with Luli. They're so wiggly, I don't know if I could hold on to two right now. But soon I'm sure I'll feel more confident just letting them all bathe together. Well. . . but then I think of having to take two babies out at the same time {while it's cold} and get them dried off, lotioned, and dressed. Um, yeah, I'll probably just keep bathing the twins one at a time. I guess unless Oresti is here to help.
Anyway, I took these photos the other day during bathtime, and I just loved how they turned out! They look kinda vintage to me, being so grainy.



our little goof, Mira


1 comment:
So cute! Our kids love bath time too!
Hey I sent just sent you a message on facebook! Not sure how often you check that so I thought I'd mention it.
Post a Comment