Friday, July 09, 2010

Sofi-girl

My sweet Sofia was so sick during her sixth month that I never did a photoshoot with her. So sad! So because of that I focused just on her the other day.





My favorite shot of the day





















And you may be saying to yourself after seeing these, "man, she has the cutest kids!" My answer would be "why yes I do!" No, just kidding, well, I do think my babies are cute, but doesn't every mother? But my tip to you is to take a lot of photos. I took about 80 photos during this shoot and was happy with about 10. That's the joy of digital, you feel no guilt of shooting like there's no tomorrow. And just to prove that not all of my photos are winners, here's a little gem. Although I'm starting to really like this one:)













And, if you'd like to see a few more from Sofia's photoshoot, just head on over to my photo blog

2 comments:

Aunt Melanie said...

I love these, especially the last goofy one:) The big flower is such a cute touch!

Amber L. said...

Love it. Even the last one. You do have extra cute kids. I wish I could see them, and you, more often.