Saturday, July 03, 2010

Colorado Part II

Finally, I've gone through all the family photos from Colorado and here they are!





Garden of the gods! I love this place, too bad it was such a hot and windy day. Luli had a blast though!




Luli looking like she's posing {I think it's more she was annoyed that I stopped her so I could take her picture}





My grandma! She was so excited to see the twins. She {and a lot of relatives} thought Mira looked like my mom as a baby. I need to see some baby photos of my mom to compare. Sometimes we think Mira looks like Oresti's dad too, so she may be a mix.










My babies are getting so big!




This one is totally not in focus {which I'm so sad about} but I thought I'd post it anyway. Sweet Mira




what's so funny Mira?!





Sweet Sofia, she's getting better at sitting up!




My cousin Sam and Crystal's daughter, Jasmine. She was so good with the little ones. Luli wanted to be right with her and wanted Jasmine to feed her.




Beautiful Jasmine, she has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen! And what a sweet spirit.




Aunt Pam and Sofia. Sofia was a little rough, she loves to grab glasses or faces and pinch {Mira will tell you}. She does it all with a smile though!




We had such a delicious meal at Aunt Pam's! It was so fun to see everyone there!





My cousin Tim and Maryann's daughter, Violet. Posing on the slide:) Actually I finally was able to catch her in a pause. That girl never stopped moving the whole time we were at my aunt and uncle's house! She's the sweetest girl and Luli had so much fun with her.









Tayden and Milo were always ready to ham it up for the camera, oh how I miss those boys! {and Luli misses them the most}




Amber reading to the three little monkeys




watching the World Cup



Then it was on to Ft. Collins, CO to visit my cousin Sarah and her family.


Sarah took us to old town in Ft. Collins and we let the kids play in the fountains. Old town was so cute! We could totally see ourselves living in Ft. Collins {if it didn't get soooo cold and snowy in the winter}.



this was it for shots of the kids playing. As soon as we got there I began the task of nursing the twins and that just took up all my time:)



Sarah and Mira



I can't take credit for this lovely shot, Sarah took this one! Little Emma giving a kiss to our Chubs.



People gave us plenty of odd looks when they saw us walking down the side walk carrying 3 kids! We could just move faster with Luli on Oresti's back and of course we just sling the babies along, but we looked like we don't believe in children walking til they're 11! hahaha!

2 comments:

Aunt Melanie said...

Such fun memories of our special week with you!!

Maryann said...

It sure was nice to see your family!! All your girls are so wonderful! Your photos are absolutely magnificent!!