Luli got a new pair of sunglasses and just thinks she's the coolest thing. She also loves this skirt a friend gave us {thanks Callie!} and she realized it matches her ballerina bear. So the sunglasses and the skirt and the bear were enough to coax her into posing for me! yeah! This is a rare moment that Luli is actually sitting still. She is getting so big and is so chatty, I often look at her and wonder where did my baby go?! She's such a big girl now, its exciting to see her grow {although I miss my baby Luli sometimes}. Oh and she loves to tell people that her name is "Luljeta".





1 comment:
These are great. Milo loves his shades too. Again, you have such beautiful girls. I know you want a boy someday, but if you keep having girls, it wouldn't be the worst thing. ; )
Post a Comment