Here she is in her little preemie outfit. I take it out of the drawer sometimes, just to look at it. I still can't believe she was soooo tiny!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Luli's Basket
Luljeta has generously agreed to give her basket to her new cousin Andri (not sure if that's the spelling) who was born Tuesday morning!! Yep, Oresti's sister gave birth to a baby boy! We'll be visiting with them next week. So, I wanted to take photos of Luli in her basket that she slept in for about 2 months when she was born. She still fits in it, although its snug now, but at the end of this post is a picture of when she was almost a month old so you can see the comparison.





Here she is in her little preemie outfit. I take it out of the drawer sometimes, just to look at it. I still can't believe she was soooo tiny!
Here she is in her little preemie outfit. I take it out of the drawer sometimes, just to look at it. I still can't believe she was soooo tiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats to Oresti's sister. Looks like Luli is growing quite the head of hair!
Oh my gosh Katie, I just want to take a bite out of little Luli. She is so cute. I just can hardly wait to squeeze her. How did her interview go? I'm sure she was all charm. I can't believe she is five months. She will probably be crawling before Milo at the rate he is going. He he. Actually, he is really close. He gets on all fours and rocks. Then he flops to his tummy. All in good time I guess.
Love ya!
Post a Comment