That's the holiday that we had this past monday. It begins the time of Lent in the Greek Orthodox church and everyone has the day off. So, we went with some friends from church on a picnic in the country and also out for coffee at a cafe by the water. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. Luli enjoyed all the attention from everyone!

Luli with our friend Margarita


Luli laughing at Babi
2 comments:
Love seeing that ocean! I'm sure you're going to miss that. I can't believe you'll be here in a couple months!
Love, Sarah
Hey Katie!
I had to do catch up today with all your posts. It has been a few weeks sense I got on to look. Of course I love all the photos. Luli is getting so big. What a cutie. I just can't hardly wait to see you guys this summer. Take care.
Love, Amber
Post a Comment