Friday, March 28, 2008

Independence!

Last Tuesday was the day of Greek Independence from Turkey in 1821! Oresti had the day off and it was a gorgeous day! We were suppose to go on a picnic with Oresti's parents but, his sister had her baby so they left right away. And it's probably a good thing because it was an extremely windy day. So, we had the wonderful opportunity to drive out to the village that I lived in for 9 months while working as an aupair to 3 beautiful kids. I love going back to their house, it feels like my home away from home. We had a great afternoon with them, and Luli thoroughly enjoyed being carried around by their oldest daughter (she is so good with Luli!) I wish I had taken more pictures though.




Here's Luli enjoying the finger of Cornelia. Did I mention that Luli is teething? Nothing has actually come in yet, but she's been wanting to bite on everything! (mostly fingers of whoever is holding her though)

Luli with their oldest daughter. (She was only 4 years old when I came to their house, now she's turning into a lovely young lady! Time sure flies!)

Thankfully, cars put Luli right to sleep! And before y'all get concerned, we HAD to put Luli in the front because there are no seatbelts in the back. But don't worry, there are no airbags.

No comments: