Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy 3 Months Luljeta!



We can't believe 3 months has already passed by! Our baby is developing some nice rolls as you can see. She also squeals now when she's excited and she loves to "talk" while we change her diaper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie! I just want to squeeze her. I love all the pics. You have such a cute little family. Take care and keep them coming. When we get our computer fixed I will do a much needed catch up post. Hope it is soon.
Love ya!
Amber

Sarah said...

Look at that naked cutie pie! Just for the record, I saw the first pic you put up before this one too, love it! But I completely understand why you took it off. I have this cute picture of Chloe naked on the potty that I really wanted to post, but it's just not smart these days. Maybe we can email those fun ones to each other.
Love, Sarah