Friday, November 30, 2007
My 1 month checkup
Luli went in for her one month checkup today. Her weight is 8.2 lbs, length is 21 inches, and head is 14 inches. We're very happy with her weight gain, she had gone down to 5.2 lbs after she was born, so this is a good amount that she's gained. She must be eating good! In all of the categories she's a little under the 50th percentile. well, I'm not sure about the head measurement because I don't have a chart on what's normal for what age. does anyone know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Luli! And love the pictures below. I hope to get back to your email today. Still no cord:(, I'll keep you posted.
Love, Sarah
Cute pictures Katie. I love the one of her in the bathtub. What a cutie. Yes, it is amazing how well breast milk makes a baby grow. It is the perfect food. Keep up the good work.
Love, Amber
Post a Comment