Tuesday, December 04, 2007

update

well, I had just guessed on the percentiles but then I found out exactly what percentile Luli's in for her measurements. Her length is between 10 and 25th percentile, her weight is between 5 and 10 and her head is in the 5th. Ok, she's small, but growing well.
ok, sorry no pictures, Oresti has our digital camera at work. Yesterday though, Luljeta gave us such big smiles, it was so cute!
also yesterday I decided to start using the cloth diapers we have, and the covers are for 9 pounds. I thought, ok, she's 8 pounds, that's close enough. However I spent most of the morning cleaning up her very big mess that shot out of the leg openings. I guess the cover is not tight enough on her little legs:) so we're back in disposable for awhile. oh well.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little peanut, can't wait to see those smily pictures! And don't worry about her small size, she'll grow. I was 5 pounds 13 ounces when I was born and was always on the small side, but now I'm tall and at a "healthy" weight:). And cloth diapers, wow! How utterly romantic! Not really, but whatever floats your boat. I'm all about disposables, they just need to come up with one that biodegrades eh.
Love, Sarah