Luljeta was so excited to meet her Texas Grandparents! She enjoyed all the songs Grandma sang to her and Grandpa's soothing voice. She can't wait to see them again next May!
So good to see these pictures, I'm sure your parents are simply in love! My mom says there's nothing like being a grandma, I'm sure she and your mom will have lots to talk about. Can't wait to see you in May! Hoping and praying I'll be healthily pregnant with our third by then. You can join us in that prayer if you think of it. Love, Sarah
Hey Katie! It's your faithful little blog posters. He he! It looks like you guys had a great time. I bet you didn't want them to leave and neither did they. She is such a doll. I can't wait to meet her as well. Her and Milo will have lots of fun drooling and eating things they shouldn't. I love your pictures of the two of you below. You seam very comfortable with your new role as a mama. Take care. Love, Amber
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
2 comments:
So good to see these pictures, I'm sure your parents are simply in love! My mom says there's nothing like being a grandma, I'm sure she and your mom will have lots to talk about. Can't wait to see you in May! Hoping and praying I'll be healthily pregnant with our third by then. You can join us in that prayer if you think of it.
Love, Sarah
Hey Katie! It's your faithful little blog posters. He he! It looks like you guys had a great time. I bet you didn't want them to leave and neither did they. She is such a doll. I can't wait to meet her as well. Her and Milo will have lots of fun drooling and eating things they shouldn't. I love your pictures of the two of you below. You seam very comfortable with your new role as a mama. Take care.
Love,
Amber
Post a Comment