Our little Luli takes after her mama with cuddling. There's nothing better than a good hug and a back rub! Luli has discovered that the swing is very entertaining!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Katie and Oresti! Little Luli is so cute. You are right about them changing so fast. Milo looks like a totally different baby then he did a few months ago. When they put on the chub is when you really see the difference. Anyway, she is so precious. Soak up every moment. I hope you are getting some sleep. The first few weeks to a month are the hardest. Lots of Love, Amber
Luli is so beautiful! What beautiful skin tone and features! I love her name, too. You all look great.
Erin sent me your blog, by the way, so it's been fun to track how the pregnancy went and now see these precious pics. We look forward to meeting Luli (and Oresti!).
Keep those pictures coming, LOVE them! Your baby girl is just eatible! I wish I could put myself in a box and ship myself to you. All in good time we'll meet again right. Love, Sarah
We happily wed in October 2006 and began our life together in Volos, Greece. We were blessed by the arrival of our daughter, Luljeta, in October 2007 and then made the move to the United States in 2008. Then in November 2009 we received a double blessing of twin girls, Sofia and Mira! Now we are expecting another little Metka in May 2011. Four kids here we come! Life is crazy but we feel so blessed with what God has given us!
3 comments:
Katie and Oresti!
Little Luli is so cute. You are right about them changing so fast. Milo looks like a totally different baby then he did a few months ago. When they put on the chub is when you really see the difference. Anyway, she is so precious. Soak up every moment. I hope you are getting some sleep. The first few weeks to a month are the hardest. Lots of Love, Amber
Hi Katie and Oresti!
Luli is so beautiful! What beautiful skin tone and features! I love her name, too. You all look great.
Erin sent me your blog, by the way, so it's been fun to track how the pregnancy went and now see these precious pics. We look forward to meeting Luli (and Oresti!).
Take care,
Brian, Jen, Noah & Tyler
Keep those pictures coming, LOVE them! Your baby girl is just eatible! I wish I could put myself in a box and ship myself to you. All in good time we'll meet again right.
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment