Sunday, October 28, 2007

What's in a Name

I realized today that I forgot to explain Luljeta's name. It's an Albanian name. Lule is flower and Jeta is The Life; so, it means The Flower of Life. Luljeta is pronounced Lool-yeta. Her middle name, Kay, is after my mother's middle name.
We're continuing to do well, just really tired:) Although last night she slept a lot better, 4 hours in one stretch! I could hardly believe it when I saw the clock. Oresti's not going back to work until Tuesday so I get him around a little longer:)
I'll try to post more pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the most gorgeous newborn!! Lots of love and prayers as you all settle in.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the two of you!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Best of everything to you all.

Shirley and Woody

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I talked to your mom yesterday and she told me the good news. Luljeta is beautiful! I wish you all the very best!

Christi Burton