

yes, we found an apartment! Its really cute, but it was hard to take a picture of. Its a 2 story house, and we have the upstairs. We enter the house by stairs in the back. So the first picture is our front door, but its in the back. I don't have any pictures of the inside yet, but I will after we paint. Our rent doesn't begin until October, but we can start painting and moving stuff in now. We're going to start painting soon. I really like the house. There are 2 bedrooms so we'll use one as an office/art studio, as well as a guest room for all those visiters we'll have (hint hint)! And then the living room and kitchen are connected. And there's one little bathroom, but its nice, it has new blue tiles. And in the front there's a really nice veranda.
Ok, have a nice day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment