hey everyone, I can't believe it's only one week before the wedding now! I have pretty much everything done, so I'm not feeling stressed about the wedding at all. It's been an adjustment interacting with a family I can't speak to. But we try to understand each other. It'll be much easier as I learn Greek and Albanian better. I've started going to Greek school (its free here). And I'm learning Albanian on my own, and it's actually coming much easier for me than Greek.
I had a funny thing happen to me the other night. You know how I love cats right, well, I was walking down a road at night and I saw a kitten run across and go under a car. So, I called to it, I made kissing noises and said, kitty, kitty, kitty and made more kissing noises. Then I looked up and there was a teenage couple staring at me, looking annoyed, very close to where I was standing. I hadn't seen them, but I remembered them from another night I was walking there and they had been making out in that spot. So I think I must have interupted their makeout session, and "kitty, kitty, kitty" sounds very similar to the Greek word for "look, look, look!" Oops:)
So, I'll post pictures of the wedding as soon as I can. I still don't know where we're going for the honeymoon, Oresti is surprising me! We'll leave a few days after the wedding and stay for about 10 days. I'll be thinking of you all on the wedding day, and trying to picture you all sitting in the church:) I wish you all could have been there, sorry I made it so difficult! Love always, Katie
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Absolutely hilarious...
Happy Birthday from Kirstin and Megan!! Megan is in the city for the weekend so she came to my Halloween party last night and stayed the night. So we thought we'd say happy birthday from the both of us!
~Kirstin & Megan
Post a Comment